Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linking GW and GW2 accounts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelbere Caminion

Kelbere Caminion

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Linking GW and GW2 accounts Empty
PostSubject: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 am

If you have not already, and actually have a GW account with stuff in the hall of monuments (any campaign + EotN required) there is now an option on the GW2 site in 'account' for you to link them to get special goodies, nothing that will be drasticly missed if you do not. keyword: Mini pets.

Here is a link to my personal HoM and the rewards I get for being such a good sport.

Again I'll state you do not miss out on super awesome gear that changes the passage or ease of the game, its mostly skins and vanity items etc.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet
Name: Mealla Aislin
Class: Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 am

I think I got most of the main vanity set on my account. I did the link at least six months ago.
Back to top Go down
https://duchyofcorussa.canadian-forum.com
Ashford

Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 am

I linked up when I pre-purchased. Then when I logged into GW1 I realised how much my understanding of MMOs has advanced since I played GW1... my characters and builds were all terrible. I've left HoM rewards to people who really earned them, and spent the build-up to GW2 with a few extra work hours to spend on gems. I was actually looking at job options and calculating the pay in terms of gems/hour!
Back to top Go down
Kelbere Caminion

Kelbere Caminion

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 am

Thats one thing I'm looking forward to with gems is that, nothing in the store will be pay to win, it'll just be extra stuff to play around with, or use to help, eg. XP boosts.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet
Name: Mealla Aislin
Class: Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

I think the majority of my Hall of Monuments is the birthday pets from a full character roster, and one set of sunspear elite armour. I only soloed in GW1, so I never really got too into it.
Back to top Go down
https://duchyofcorussa.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linking GW and GW2 accounts   Linking GW and GW2 accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linking GW and GW2 accounts
Page 1 of 1