Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quae

Character sheet
Name: Bakshi'baal Ryva
Class: Warrior

State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event Empty
PostSubject: State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event   State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 am

What a great couple of days! I hope everyone is settling into their characters! There are a few things on the table for addressal, so please read at least the headers of the following, so you know what's up.

a) Our First RP Duchy Event. With headstart coming to a close, it's about time to schedule that first Duchy meeting! Hopefully the group mechanics will be a little smoother soon, so we can ensure a clean start up.

a.2) Your Schedule. If you have not already/are inclined to, please utilize the General Scheduling thread, so we can try to get everyone into a main event. If a number of Duchy-ites can't make one event, we'll schedule a second for those off-hour members!

b) Joining Stories. There are still some of you that need to square away your Joining Stories! If you joining story hasn't been formalized, please come to the Duchess, Worf or I with your idea, and we'll set up a way/time to get that started. If it doesn't happen before the event (see 'a'), we can build a summary to let you participate, then do the actual RP at a later time.

c) Duchy Event Discussion What do you want to see for our first RP event? We want your feedback!
At this moment, I personally think that the first event should be something fairly casual, to give people a chance to settle into their characters RPly. My vote is to carry over the 'Dinner at the Duchy' thread into the game, and RP it out in one of DR's many taverns~! (Probably not the Broken Flagon, or whateverit is called.)

Please use this thread to give us your input!
Back to top Go down
someoneinatree

PostSubject: Re: State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event   State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Perhaps the Duchess hosts a fundraising dinner in order to boost the coffers for the cause? Small donations to guild bank as a token of support.

Back to top Go down
Viktor Raycard

PostSubject: Re: State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event   State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

I second that idea, as I think a dining event would be something simple enough to allow folks to get used to their characters as well as RPing in-game in general. Well, at least for those of us who didn't have a chance to get into beta-weekends/stress-tests, etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
SigurdLeifsson

SigurdLeifsson

PostSubject: Re: State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event   State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 am

The fundraiser idea sounds splendid! A nice and easy way to bring together those that would want to see the Duchy return to power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event   State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State Of The Guild: Our First RP Event
Page 1 of 1