Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Setting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet
Name: Mealla Aislin
Class: Elementalist

The Setting Empty
PostSubject: The Setting   The Setting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 pm

A large house stands on the far side of one of Divinity's Reach's many squares. The hedges are well-trimmed, and the building appears to be made of distinguished grey stone, appropriate for the manor houses of the nobility. A well-crafted sign hangs from a wooden post on the front lawn, blowing gently in the breeze. It reads "Corussa Embassy: Residence of Duchess Mealla Aislin."

A pair of dutiful looking guards stand at the front entrance, dressed in blue, black, and white livery, the metalic bits of their armour shining smartly in the light. Each is armed with a sword as his side, and a pole-axe kept propped up on the handle. They are the picture of discipline and dedication, looking directly ahead as if they were made of stone.

If one follows the path up the steps and through the main door, they would see it opens to a spacious foyer, which opens into a larger hall, undoubtedly intended for entertaining guests. A pair of stair cases make their way up to a balcony overhead, and several smaller rooms lead off in various directions. One of them has an open door, and when glancing inside it's apparently a drawing room, in which a young woman sits, quill in hand as she pours over what appear to be some kind of accounts or possibly letters. She looks up at you with an aire of curiosity at the intrusion.

"I'm Duchess Aislin, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
https://duchyofcorussa.canadian-forum.com

The Setting
Page 1 of 1