Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quae

Character sheet
Name: Bakshi'baal Ryva
Class: Warrior

9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints! Empty
PostSubject: 9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!   9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

You've all been summoned to the embassy...some of you have been told to prepare presentations. Others, just to bring themselves.

((This will be sort of a 'get to know each other & get up to date on the organizations within the Duchy' event. It's probably going to be boring ICly, so bring your best gameface. ))
Back to top Go down
Verranicus

Verranicus

PostSubject: Re: 9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!   9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

Seb will be present, and he has something to ask each and every person who shows up.
Back to top Go down
mishkor

PostSubject: Re: 9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!   9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Well since I'm really starting to like this game and learning the different toons and what it is I want for my main, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!   9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-18-12: Office Meeting, now with Asuran Powerpoints!
Page 1 of 1