Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet
Name: Mealla Aislin
Class: Elementalist

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 pm

We need to have a meeting to discuss events, activity, and membership.

Possible dates:
Tuesday, February 12, 10:00 EST
Saturday, February 16, 3:00 - 6:00 EST
Sunday, February 17, any time after 2:00 EST

Please post what day will be best for you. I tried to avoid Valentine's day so we don't interrupt people's snuggle time.
Back to top Go down
https://duchyofcorussa.canadian-forum.com
Ashford

Ashford

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 am

All of those fall under the Chinese New Year school holidays. I'll be able to attend whichever gets picked.
Back to top Go down
Kelbere Caminion

Kelbere Caminion

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Saturday or the Sunday if its in the same time gap.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Let's aim for Saturday, and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Nevra

Nevra

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Good with Saturdays myself if this is still in question. Gonna make an effort to schedule time for it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:10 pm

We didn't get the meeting done this weekend. Let's move it to next. 3:00pm EST.

The plan is to get some actions in place to increase activity as well as increasing membership.
Back to top Go down
Nevra

Nevra

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Super noted!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Aislin
Admin
Duchess Aislin

Character sheet

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 am

Only a few were on during the meeting's proposed time. As an update to all, I have been working to network with several stable guilds, as it seems other guilds we have worked with, such as [BOSS] and [FOLK] have either become inactive, or the leadership contacts on my friends list have become inactive. One such guild is Shadow Company [SC], a good group of people in a mercenary theme. I'm an officer in Shadow Company in Age of Conan, and present in several games, and I will attest that they are a no drama, mature group. I've also been keeping in touch with the leader of The Gryphon's Aerie [REST], and will likely get an invitation to that guild as well. This will give all of our guilds a larger base of roleplayers to draw from, as well as people to connect with for dungeon and fracal runs.

The suggestion was made some weeks ago to have a weekly meeting/RP meeting, to have official business handled and keep RP rolling. I agree this is a good move, but we'll need to discuss when the best time would be. I understand many are very busy in real life, and we've lately suffered from the inactivity circles of log in, see nobody, log out, only to be repeated by someone else a bit later. If we can set up reliable weekly event times, this will be less of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Ashford

Ashford

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 am

I should be getting more regular on weekends again, but it'll be much smaller time windows. I've been on more the past few days but it seems the time zone difference has been more of a problem for me with everyone's reduced concurrency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting   Guild Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting
Page 1 of 1