Independent Duchy of Corussa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars 2 roleplaying guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quae

Character sheet
Name: Bakshi'baal Ryva
Class: Warrior

'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) Empty
PostSubject: 'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)   'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm

'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) AgmnE

This is where you should post your associate-only rank application responses, questions found in the Friends of the Guild thread.

If you're applying to join the Duchy- this is not the thread for you!

Below is an example associate application.

OOC Portion
1 ) What's your forum/@handle? Esao, @Quaenorde

2 ) Were you referred by anyone?/How did you hear about us? I was referred by Rulon!

3 )Why are you applying for an associate rank? I.E. Are you after RP contacts, PvP, or WvW? I represent Ravencroft Mercantile, which hopes to engage in trade with the Duchy, namely export/import, and maybe hire on some fine, strapping young people for side jobs.

4 ) Do you acknowledge and understand that our social rules (age restriction and 3 man voucher lifted for associates) apply to associates for any Duchy/Duchy channel interactions? This includes the no OOC drama rule. Certainly!

5 ) Tell us what your expectations/hopes are for the Duchy. I want to enrich RP for both parties- giving Ravencroft Mercantile some real in-game crafters to haggle with and a place to say some of our goods are from when RPing with buyers.

IC Portion
1 ) What characters are applying for the associate rank? (Please list names, professions, and in character careers, also what guild they are representing, if applicable.)
Esao, thief, head of Ravencroft Mercantile.

2 ) What role do you hope they will fill with their associate rank?(Such as diplomat, trader, liason, etc.) She's a merchant, so she'll be doing merchant transactions within the Duchy!

3 ) Please give us a brief visual description of your character(s). Include age (apparent and real), race, and gender. Esao is a slight human female with an impeccable fashion sense and a taste for finery. She appears about twenty.

4 ) What's your character's backstory, in summary? Or at least, what would be ICly known in your character's association with us? The widow Ravencroft was recently wedded to the late Atlis Ravencroft. When he died, she inherited his business, and is branching out.

5 ) Do you understand that we do not, even with associates, accept characters from other IP works (No Batmans, no Luke Skywalkers) and we do not accept or tolerate characters without limitations/too high of a power threshold? (No DBZ combat, no Queen Jennahs.) Understood.

6 ) Anything else you feel we should know?
I'm actually Rulon's alt! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHM. /inception
Back to top Go down
Quaeso

PostSubject: Re: 'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)   'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC Portion
1 ) What's your forum/@handle?
Quaeso

2 ) Were you referred by anyone?/How did you hear about us?
Quae

3 )Why are you applying for an associate rank? I.E. Are you after RP contacts, PvP, or WvW?
Better facilitation of grouping and partying with Quae's associates.

4 ) Do you acknowledge and understand that our rules apply to associates for any Duchy/Duchy channel interactions? This includes the no OOC drama rule.
Yes

5 ) Tell us what your expectations/hopes are for the Duchy.
I expect to be partied with Duchy members periodically.

IC Portion
1 ) What characters are applying for the associate rank? (Please list names, professions, and in character careers, also what guild they are representing, if applicable.)
Yuvo, Engineer, guildless.

2 ) What role do you hope they will fill with their associate rank?(Such as diplomat, trader, liason, etc.)
Erfel's Krewe-member

3 ) Please give us a brief visual description of your character(s). Include age (apparent and real), race, and gender.
Yuvo is a young, short Asura with gray-blue skin and down-turned ears. He wears an engineer's monocle.

4 ) What's your character's backstory, in summary? Or at least, what would be ICly known in your character's association with us?
Yuvo completed his schooling, experimented with various Krewes and ultimately applied to join Erfel's Krewe.

5 ) Do you understand that we do not, even with associates, accept characters from other IP works (No Batmans, no Luke Skywalkers) and we do not accept or tolerate characters without limitations/too high of a power threshold? (No DBZ combat, no Queen Jennahs.)
Yes.

There is nothing else I feel you should know.
Back to top Go down
Bladestryke

PostSubject: Re: 'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)   'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:37 pm

OOC Portion
Bladestryke

Duchess Aislin

3 )Why are you applying for an associate rank? I.E. Are you after RP contacts, PvP, or WvW?
Mainly for RP contacts, friends and hopefully some game content.

4 ) Do you acknowledge and understand that our rules apply to associates for any Duchy/Duchy channel interactions? This includes the no OOC drama rule.
Yes

I hope to find new friends to enjoy some RP with and support the RP community. I am a very casual RPer though so it is not a primary focus thus the Associate rank.

IC Portion
Draugrwulf, Norn Warrior, skilled in armour crafting and hired mercenary reprsenting who ever pays the most coin.

2 ) What role do you hope they will fill with their associate rank?(Such as diplomat, trader, liason, etc.)
Hired mercenary and adventurer

3 ) Please give us a brief visual description of your character(s). Include age (apparent and real), race, and gender.
Male Norn of large build with painted tatoos for protection from the Spirits of the Wild to aid in battle. Appearing to be in his mid thirties he is considered still very young for his people.

4 ) What's your character's backstory, in summary? Or at least, what would be ICly known in your character's association with us?
A Norn adventurer skilled in combat and war, traveling Tyria in search of good friends and good spirits. He is of few words, quick to anger and quicker to draw his sword but is loyal to those who prove themselves by his side.

5 ) Do you understand that we do not, even with associates, accept characters from other IP works (No Batmans, no Luke Skywalkers) and we do not accept or tolerate characters without limitations/too high of a power threshold? (No DBZ combat, no Queen Jennahs.)
Yes

I will most likely be on another server due to my main guild I will be joining for WvW play, so I will be joining the Duchy after ArenaNet allows cross server grouping. Hopefully they dont wait too long after launch.

Last edited by Bladestryke on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name update)
Back to top Go down
Jethrell

PostSubject: Jethrell Application   'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

OOC Portion
Jethrell

Octavia / Lady Ashford referred me.

All of the above! I'm looking for RP in all forms and varieties, as well as more of an inclusion into the game. I've been playing since the first closed beta, yet I still haven't experienced much out of just plain old leveling. I'd like to broaden my horizons, and get my feet wet in other aspects of the game.

Drama is one of the worst things in life. I wholeheartedly try to stay away from it, and I will do my best to stay away from causing it.

I want to have fun. Weather that's running around WvW, or sitting in a keep RPing for hours. Either way, is fun. I'm looking for more people to have fun with, in all shapes and forms.

IC Portion
Character: Jethrell. Professions: Huntsman and Leather Working (Low-Mid levels). In Character Career: Robin-Hood-ish character type.

Spy and Informant. She has both ties to the nobility, as well as ties to the commoners and lower.

Young in years, perhaps early to mid twenties. (Though she's actually around 27). Female human. Lithe, athletic figure. Black shorter hair that falls just past her ears. Blue eyes that hold depth to them, though she can also shows signs of small crinkles around her eyes - showing that she's very capable of smiling and laughter.

My character is very close to a Robin-Hood. She is a noble herself, and the very people she makes small talk with at court are the people she robs to feed, clothe, and help the less fortunate. She's not murder hungry, nor does she steal just for the thrill of it. She has a heart for those born into poverty, and does everything she can to help save them. The nobles know her as Jethrell Whitestone. Sole Heir to the minor noble house. She's noble enough to move through the courts, but not enough to draw attention to herself. The commoners know her as Avarice, the silent angel moving through the night.

At the moment, she is also studying under Lady Ashford, becoming her apprentice and assistant. Jethrell is a noble yes, but she will never turn down the opportunity to learn new skills. Even if she does have to lower herself to gain it.

Yes, and I would hate to ever participate in RP that has those elements in them. It is not fun. Part of the fun is losing, as long as you lose with style.

While I am applying with Jethrell, as she seems like one of the better fits for this, I have several other characters that I do intend to play. Weather or not that's in the guild, is up to a lot of variables. I have two Level 80s, and 5 other characters around level 40 or higher. If you need a leveling buddy, or want to just go explore an area, I'm certainly up for it!

Thank you for taking the time out to read this application! See you all in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)   'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Friend of the Guild' Applications (Post here as a guest)
Page 1 of 1